Just the bits + bobs I’ve stumbled on and been loving lately…
- A floral kimono would be so cute over a swimsuit.
- My favorite source for good children’s’ book ideas (she’s a former librarian!).
- How to make affordable bouquets.
- Can’t stop collecting pins of tiny bathrooms for a (someday) makeover of our tiny closet-turned-bathroom.
- These lights make the scientist in me so, so, so happy.
- Tips for organizing + simplifying toys.
- What introverts already know.
- I’ve been stalking the Laddson Spruce re-design. Swooning over the woodwork + hand painted magnolias.
- The shirt my daughter picks to wear every single day. (And I love it too! A miracle.)
- An article I still think of often: On Daughters + Dating: How to Intimidate Suitors
*Edit: Ah, it looks like the tees won’t be back until April 13th now, but you can still sign up to get on the wait list until then! I also think the Cotton U-neck looks so flattering, but I haven’t grabbed one for myself yet!
(image via Front + Main)