Maybe you prefer to save shopping until right before the holidays… or maybe it has been a mad rush of activities this year and you just haven’t gotten to writing a list yet… or maybe you are scratching your head at what to get that one person on your list…
Here are some one-stop shop ideas just for you, friend.
- Homage. (extra 25% off with this link) I think everyone in my family owns something from this Ohio-based brand. Known for super soft, well designed tees, sweatshirts and quirky attitude, I’d pick the Yosemite tee, classic men’s joggers, or women’s classic funnel hoodie.
- Travel Books. To inspire future trips and keep the coffee table interesting.
- FashionABLE. Grab the Heta wallet, Sisay striped scarf, and Druzy earrings for the girls on your list.
- Cast Iron Skillet. This classic cookware is our go-to for burgers, steaks, and breakfast. Yum.
- Everlane. A cashmere sweater, wool beanie hat or crew sweatshirt work equally well for guys and girls on your list.
- Slippers for him or her. Worn all winter long.
- Popcorn Popper. Makes movie nights or netflix-ing super cozy. Just add vegetable oil and your favorite popcorn kernels and plug it in. We’ve been using this brand since I was a kid.
I like to keep all my wrapping simple with brown postal paper and yarn. If you’re shopping for kids, stick to this tried + true list, and don’t forget a secret tip for saving cash every time you shop online.