A few favorite things I’ve stumbled on over the past month:
- A Chef’s Life is back on for a fourth season, and this character-driven documentary of chef, Vivian Howard, has become my tv tradition as fall rolls around.
- Abstract art canvases or prints would be the perfect statement piece for your walls. I love all the framing ideas from the artist too. (I would pick 4 + 7 to hang side by side.)
- Totally obsessed with watching the yoga videos on The Southern Yogi’s instagram feed, and I’ll be honest I want to try this someday. (like this one!)
- ps: If you want to practice yoga at home, I really like this list of the best free yoga videos. There’s something for everyone, and I’ve done #6, 12, and 13 on the list.
- How pretty is this dress?
- I’m not great at listening to podcasts (I feel like its hard to concentrate with 3 little ones), but I started tuning in to the new Dear Daughters podcast by Susie Davis this week. It was so encouraging and good, full of wisdom.
- In October: Evelyn’s favorite toy, Tommy’s favorite toy, and Theo’s favorite toy (or anything else of his older siblings’ stuff he can get his little fingers on. ha!)
- This article was huge for me this month, especially the last two paragraphs.
- We’re starting to dream about some home updates. Yay! I’m so excited and started by going back to my Pinterest boards and narrowing down to my all-time favorite pins for kitchens and baths. So helpful to get a really specific visual.
- On our nightstands: his + hers.
Zach has been home for the past 4 days, and it has been a magical way to end October. Like everyone else we know in this stage of life, each day is non-stop with kids, work, house projects, chores, family obligations, church, friends. It has been so nice to slow down for a couple extra days and be together without a huge agenda or to-do list. Normally we would have saved these days for the holidays, but this year we decided to try a different tack. We scheduled his PTO for days when the weather is still amazing, and we could do what we really love – be outside together, just the five of us. It has been totally lovely!