The holidays are coming soon, so I’ve done the hunting for you and found the best like-new dresses from ThredUP to wear to all those festive parties.
If you’ve never shopped this site before, ThredUP sells secondhand clothes in excellent condition, and it’s become my #1 way to add to my wardrobe without spending a ton of money on high-end brands or a ton of time in thrift shops. Especially for a holiday dress that you may only wear a few times, it just doesn’t make sense to pay tons of money. Plus you can always sell the dress back to ThredUP for cash.
Before you click any links, don’t miss this: ThredUP sent me a referral link so you could get $10 off your first purchase! That means most of these dresses range from $20 to FREE!
20 Pretty Holiday Dresses:
- Geometric cutouts dress. This dress would be absolutely FREE with my referral code. (Same for this one and this one.)
- Red peter pan collar dress. I love the collar. Pair with black tights, heels, and a bracelet.
- Shiny top. In case you’d rather wear black ponte pants and heels. (Plus, only $15!)
- Gorgeous silk tuxedo jumpsuit. I love how tomboy cool this is.
- Plum ruffled dress. This is SO pretty, and I love how it departs from typical black.
- Statement gold dress. This beauty is made to stand out in a crowd in a good way. (Also this silver one!)
- Black a-line dress. A gorgeous basic, add sparkly jewelry, and you’re ready to go.
- Dress with cutout shoulders. This one is a modern cut, but the burgundy color keeps it warm.
- Sequin flapper dress. This one’s made for dancing. Add a black turtleneck underneath and black tights.
- Cream cocktail dress. The black shoulder straps are SO eye-catching. Love it.
- Gold, cream, and black stripe dress. This a-line silk cut would be so flattering and festive.
- One-shoulder dress. Black, silk, one-shoulder is a no-brainer for every party you are heading to.
- Designer lace dress. Get a $300 dress for $50. I love that lace detail on the shoulders. (Here’s another similar option.)
- Full-length black flowy dress. For a formal party, this is a classic choice.
- Metallic patterned dress. The gold floral pattern is fun, and it’s only $3! Such a steal.
- An $800 dress. If you have somewhere really special to go, this is your dress. The beadwork is gorgeous.
My favorites are #4 and 13. Which would you pick?