We’re in the thick of Zach’s busy season (he’s a CPA), and by the end of the day words have all but left my brain entirely. To be honest, I’m really lucky if I just take it one day at a time and curl up under a blanket at night with old episodes of Grey’s Anatomy.
So, in lieu of my own words, here are some bits + bobs I’ve stumbled on lately.
… A happy living room.
… Grana launched an activewear line! I’m super excited to try it out later this month and promise to report back.
… My dad delivered our family’s old piano to our house last month, and I love having it in our home. I have been playing through my old lesson books, and I really like the way this piano is styled. Did you know you can often find free pianos on Craigslist, even with delivery?!
… A $7 printable fern poster to bring the outdoors in.
… For Indy locals, I took my kids to the The Teddy Bear Series: Garden Symphony at the Central Library, and it was so wonderful. There are two more (free) performances coming up.
… My sister-in-law’s recent dinner gave me a craving, so I added the recipe to my meal plan last week.
… Probably weird of me, but I was fascinated by this peek into a minimalist pantry. Yes, please!
… Dear daughters, on keeping Valentine’s Day simple. An article I admit I could re-read every year.
… A freezer care package.
… From my Amazon cart:
- a travel steamer, which I am surprisingly excited about
- tissue box cover, makes me smile every time I see it
- socks, so deliciously warm, I’ve gone from no wool socks to 3 pairs in the last month (#hibernationmode)
- enamelware pan, I’ve heard good things, plus they stack so this is an experiment
- baby sleep sack, to replace the much loved and threadbare original one we bought
- favorite cook book, especially for the chocolate cake recipe
… In case you missed them, here are my recent winter posts:
- Budgeting for Your Wardrobe
- A Cozy Hibernation
- Creating Family Photo Books
- Date Nights
- From the Library Shelf, Vol. 08
- A Grana Review
- Behind the Blog