I’m so very glad to welcome spring this year. The flowers, the warm air, sandals and playing outdoors as much as possible…it all feels like a gift after long winter days. That’s the perk of living in Indiana, I suppose. You can’t take the weather for granted, because it is fleeting. Getting back into the garden and grilled dinners on our patio and bike rides have been massive refreshers for our souls. I know this sounds dramatic, but after a long busy season and a long string days with the 3 kids, 4 and under, stuck indoors, it’s like a weight has lifted and we can all play again. I hope you’re enjoying spring too.
Here are a few good bits + bobs I’ve stumbled on during the spring…
- Did you hear Shauna Niequist started a new podcast? She has a smart, joyful, yet soothing way of looking at life.
- I love when it’s grilling season, and grilled chicken for people who hate grilled chicken seems like a good post to kick things off.
- Great news! Lively (my new favorite bra company) is planning to sell swim suits this month! Sign up here for early access to the collection. There is a navy suit that looks SO good for the lake.
- Totally planning to make campfire donuts the next time we go camping.
- This airy bohemian home in Seattle has great vibes.
- Scrunchies are back? I couldn’t resist getting Evie a couple of these bows on sale (and I might borrow them every once in awhile).
- I’m a sucker for a floral arrangement in a beaker.
- Ebates is running a huge deal right now because it’s their birthday week. So, you can get 15% cash back on loads of online purchases. Last night, I scored 15% cash back on the sleeping bags I bought from Kohl’s. It’s my favorite secret to saving money when online shopping.
- Doesn’t this lady’s night dinner party look so dreamy?
- I’ve been so inspired by my friend, Katy, who has been posting beautiful clothes that she made herself.